CNBC-TV18 partners with IACC for 1st Indo-US BPO Summit
With an aim to target one of India’s fastest growing segments and the largest private sector employer – the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry – CNBC-TV18 is partnering with the Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC NIC) for the first ever Indo-US BPO Summit. The Summit will take place on March 29-30, 2016 at Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate, Florida, USA.
The objective of the Summit is to both introduce the opportunities that are unfolding in the ‘New India’ at a rapid pace, offering an attractive market for US MNCs, as well as to explore the rapidly evolving outsourcing landscape and the benefits that global companies are experiencing.
In today’s dynamic business landscape, technology has enabled Speed, Skill and Scalability as a basic need to augment in the digital economy. To be fast, and to stay ahead of the curve, organisations need to constantly innovate, be agile, and be better engaged with their customers through all channels – for which Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is a key lever.
Key themes at the Summit will include: The Rise of the Omni Channel; Talent Trends; Accelerating Business Transformation & Innovation through Outsourcing; India beyond the Metros; Digital Transformation and the ‘New India’, to name a few.
The line-up of plenary and featured speakers at the Summit will include thought leaders in the BPO arena as well as practitioners, policy makers, and CEOs from leading global BPOs. Some of the prominent speakers at the Summit are:
• Srinivas Krishna, Director, Strategic Deals, Microsoft
• Urvashi Sheth, Senior Director, Global Customer Care, SanDisk Corporation
• Mark Bittman, Director, Strategic Planning, Dell
• Joseph Muhitch, Director of Customer Care, Americas, Alcatel Lucent Enterprise
• Harish Jayaram, Head of Global Outsourcing & Business Process Management, SunEdison
• Paul Dixon, Senior Vice President Operations, Time Inc.
• David Brown, Global Lead Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG LLP
• Viral Thakker, Partner, KPMG
• Phil Fersht, CEO and Industry Analyst, HfS Research
• Melissa O’Brien, Research Director, Contact Center and Omni-Channel Operations and BPO, HfS Research
• John Willmott, CEO, Nelson Hall
• Prasenjit Bhattacharya, CEO, Great Place to Work
Arun Jaitley, Minister of Finance, Corporate Affairs and Information and Broadcasting, commented, “I wish all the success to the Indo-US BPO Summit. Our relationship with the US is the most dynamic and defining relationship of the 21st century. I hope it will help in bringing the US and Indian business and professional communities closer besides showcasing the important deliberations in the services industry.”
Speaking about the Summit, Raman Roy, Chairman, Quatrro and IACC-NIC Summit Chairperson, said, “In the age of digital disruptions, businesses need the Speed, Skill and Scalability to remain ahead of the curve. Outsourcing is the key to offer that agility and flexibility to organisations to remain relevant and enable wins in the marketplace through the power of integrated partnerships. This Summit aims to present the advantage and collaborative solutions from the Indian BPO industry; to our largest client market – the US.”