Many voices one face: Who is a Troll?
Provocateurs, Instigators and disrupters, Trolls and #TrollCulture has been inextricably linked with the advent of social media. The freedom of the web has provided the fertile base for this sect of the Internet to become powerful influencers of public opinion.
Adgully has broached this broad subject with their Twitter Panel – Hello, I am an Internet Troll. Problem? It has reached out to finest digital movers and shapers to share their opinion on the makings of an Internet Troll.
#TrollCulture in India is a thing to be feared and is often synonymous with cyber bullying. But it is also something to be leveraged as a communication device to reach out to the millennial and Gen Z audience who grew up alongside Internet culture and are as much a part of it as anything else.
Our esteemed panelists who will shape the conversation around the topic are mentioned below:
- Ankoor Dasguupta, VP - Brands, Marketing & Special Projects, SHEROES
- Chandni Shah, Co-Founder & COO, Social Kinnect
- Gurpreet Singh, Co-Founder & COO, One Digital Entertainment
- Nitin Bhatia, Managing Director - Social Media & New Markets, Meltwater
- Prajakta Koli, YouTuber & Social Media Influencer (MostlySane)
- Subhobroto Chakroborthy, Founder, The Digital Fellow
You can join the conversation by following our Twitter Handle - @adgully between 3 to 4 P.M today. Feel free to field them your thoughts and questions on Trolling and #TrollCulture and elevate the conversation.