The digital ecosystem comes together to make StreamCon Asia 2019 successful
This year StreamCon Asia 2019 was held on the 8th and 9th of March at Pullman Aerocity, Delhi NCR. The two-day event was a grand gathering of digital veterans and video geeks coming together to determine the future of the space. Well-known industry leaders from each individual sector attended the event.
The event hosted 8 panel discussions, 60 speakers, and innumerable guests who were either stakeholders or enthusiasts in the digital sphere. Later in the evening, the StreamCon Asia Awards ceremony began where prominent brands, agencies, and content creators were felicitated for their work in the world of digital video.
Panels at StreamCon Asia 2019
- Content Dynamics Through Women's Lens
- How Brands are leveraging the Social platforms and OTTs for integrations. What’s working in their favour?
- Why is Regional content getting all the Attention?
- How Marketers are Leveraging Analytics to Scale their Video Marketing/Content Game
- The Shift for e-commerce Domain - Moving away from Chasing Clicks/Leads, to Sharper Targeting through Audience Understanding
- The Journey towards Internet Fame
- We Drive Value by Shaping the Creator Ecosystem
- Evolution of the Sports & Gaming Business through Digital Platforms
Renowned digital thought leaders such as Gajraj Rao (Code Red films), Anirudh Pandita & Ashwin Suresh (Pocket Aces), M A Parthasarathy (Mindshare), Ranveer Allahbadia (Beer Biceps), Mallika Dua (Actress and Comedian), Damon Xi (Alibaba Digital), Zayn, Wazim and Nazim (Round2Hell) were present at the event.
They also conducted three workshops that were an hour long each, to enable interested delegates to build a career in the digital ecosystem.
Later in the evening, the StreamCon Asia Awards ceremony began. The brands that emerged a cut above the rest were Small Screen Film & Television, Mahindra, Rebel Foods, Big Bazaar. The agencies that were recognized for doing really great work were Motivator, Innocean Worldwide India and Hypercollective.
The content creators and social media influencers felicitated for creating the best content in various categories were Aksh Baghla, Gajendra Verma, A.R. Rahman – ARRived, FilterCopy, Kusha Kapila, The Lallantop, Tamada Media, Niharika NM, BeerBiceps, Pratibha, Gobble, The Wire, and Flying Beast.
As the evening came to a close, two works were recognized as the pinnacle of achievement in digital. The Best Video Marketing Campaign Jury Choice Award was won by The Hypercollective for ‘The Biker Girl’ and Vlogger of the Year was awarded to Flying Beast.
The evening concluded with a pleasant dinner and cocktail party hosted by ShareChat where the guest continued to network and share their passion for digital late into the night.