Be in sync with the rapidly evolving technology landscape with moneycontrolâ€™s â€˜Tech Controlâ€™
It is a given that technology has a direct impact on overall productivity in an economy. As businesses grapple to keep up with the pace of changes, resistance to that change is common due to lack of adequate information. moneycontrol, India’s no.1 financial portal’s ‘Tech Control’ tells you about the emerging trends and how you need to prepare for it.
Technology is radically transforming businesses, often in a disruptive way. As a decision maker, you need to be in step with the latest developments so as to be able to survive and thrive in these interesting times. As businesses adapt to new technology, we will focus on explaining the impact on three heads.
1. Startups, small and medium businesses
2. Big business
As a month long property, Tech Control will address a new theme every quarter. This quarter, the property kick starts with the topic - The impact of Digitalization – throwing light on e-governance, IoT, IoE and Shadow IT.
On unveiling this new property, Ms. Rubeena Singh, COO, moneycontrol adds, “With Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s constant encouragement towards Digital India and Startup India campaigns there has been an increased focus in government departments to increase the level of digitization. Businesses today are impacted drastically basis how they inculcate technology into their DNA. ‘Tech Control’ will fill in the gap for the audience looking to demystify and learn about the impact of rapidly changing technology.”
The property ‘Tech Control’ will feature informative articles under various headers, like:
· Interesting reads & articles: Articles on digitalization modules like IoT, IoE, E-governance and Shadow IT. Some of these articles are based on the following questions:
- What is IOE? How smart offices can use startup innovation in IOT? - The new technologies available which can make your office really cool.
- What's in store for IT companies looking for newer contracts from governments? The next phase of e-governance in India and how big will it be for IT sector?
- How can CIOs save your business from falling in the Shadow IT trap
· Videos: Insightful videos will be showcased for a deeper understanding on digitalization. The videos will address topics/themes like:
- Comprehensive look at India’s e-governance projects and their status
- 5 factors contributing to the rise of Shadow IT
- Businesses talking impact of Shadow IT on their processes
- SME speaking of IoT solutions
· Infographics: Conceptualization of infographics explaining the various module of digitalization and its functions
· Interactive Elements: Making it a lively experience for the audience, moneycontrol has specially designed daily polls, Twitter feeds for conversation from all around the world on digitalization and expert interviews published every fortnight.
Get the future on your fingertips with moneycontrol!