DDB Mudra Group forms Group Operating Board to chart growth path
As part of its endeavour to build a best in class and future ready marketing services organisation, DDB Mudra Group has reconstituted the Executive Board and has announced the formation of The Group Operating Board (GOB). Consisting of leaders with a proven track record within the group and the industry, GOB members bring together diverse skillsets in marketing services and technology from across geographies.
The GOB will advise and assist the Group CEO & MD, Chairman & CCO and CFO on various aspects related to leading and growing the organisation. The GOB will focus on achieving the group’s People and Product goals to deliver client excellence.
The Group Operating Board will include
- Aditya Kanthy, Chief Strategy Officer, DDB Mudra Group
- Anurag Bansal, Chief Financial Officer, DDB Mudra Group
- Gour Gupta, Executive Director, DDB Mudra Group & CEO, DDB Mudramax (OOH, Events & Experiential)
- Madhukar Kamath, Group CEO & MD, DDB Mudra Group
- Ranji Cherian, President, DDB Mudra South & East
- Rajiv Sabnis, Executive Director, DDB Mudra Group & President, DDB Mudra West
- Rita Verma, Executive Vice President- Organization Development, DDB Mudra Group
- Sathyamurthy Namakkal, Executive Director, DDB Mudra Group & President, DDB Mudramax - Media
- Sonal Dabral, Chairman & CCO, DDB Mudra Group
- Vandana Das, President, DDB Mudra North
- Vineet Gupta, Chief Digital Officer, DDB Mudra Group and MD, 22feet Tribal Worldwide
Quoting on the development, Madhukar Kamath said, “I am extremely proud of the leadership team we have built across all disciplines at the DDB Mudra Group. I value their leadership and business building skills. I am thrilled that each one of them is also a specialist in his/ her field. The GOB will enable the DDB Mudra Group, in becoming the partner of choice for our people and clients as we look to build brands and businesses in a data rich and digitally enabled world. As we grow, the Group Operating Board will help lead collaborations with external partners in Technology, Data Analytics and Content. I look forward to the exciting times ahead.”